W.A.G.S. 4 Kids offers its corporate partners a unique, high-profile opportunity to engage on a local and national level with the change and make an immediate impact on the lives of children and families dealing with the effects of disabling conditions such as muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, spina bifida and autism – the fastest growing developmental disability health issue of our time. W.A.G.S. 4 Kids is the leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing mobility service and autism service dogs to children with disabilities in our community of Northeast Ohio. We are driven by our belief in early intervention and will work with the family to place a dog as early in a child’s life as there is a need and interest. Our team will work with you to develop customized programs to help you reach your cause marketing and philanthropic goals while promoting a positive corporate image, building employee morale and engaging consumers in a cause that has an intrinsic value since the whole course of their life is changed.
In turn, our Corporate Partners enable W.A.G.S. 4 Kids to raise awareness of our programs, providing mobility service and autism service dogs, meeting the specific needs of children with disabilities in Northeast Ohio, utilizing our Award-Winning ODRC Accredited Cell Dog Training Program.
Some of our national corporate partnership opportunities include: Kids Who Can! Youth Empowerment Program, CLE Have A Heart Events, retail promotions, golf outings, fashion shows, underwriting publications and educational programs, and direct investment in cutting edge research. For our full annual calendar including attendance and demographics see:
Our corporate relations team seeks partners with significant track records and a positive, family-oriented image who would like to help us achieve our mission.
Thank you for considering W.A.G.S. 4 Kids. Please review the information below to determine if a partnership with W.A.G.S. 4 Kids makes sense for your company.
- W.A.G.S. 4 Kids requires a minimum of one year in business to become a partner.
- W.A.G.S. 4 Kids requires full disclosure when funds are raised through a consumer purchase or promotion (e.g. 20% from the sale of each item) on all packaging, advertising and promotional materials in accordance with cause marketing best practices.
- W.A.G.S. 4 Kids owns the registration for the W.A.G.S. 4 Kids name, logo, web site and programs “Licensed Marks.” A party that desires to obtain permission to use these Licensed Marks must execute a written contract with W.A.G.S. 4 Kids that outlines how the Licensed Marks will be used. Until a fully executed Letter of Agreement is received by the organization, use of the W.A.G.S. 4 Kids name, logo, or any of its licensed marks is strictly prohibited.
- Your organization may be required to register in certain states as a “commercial co-venturer.” W.A.G.S. 4 Kids recommends our partners obtain legal counsel to ensure that they comply with these registration requirements.
- W.A.G.S. 4 Kids is unable to secure celebrities for promotional purposes.
Once you have reviewed the above guidelines and are interested in more information about partnering with W.A.G.S. 4 Kids, please register at http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/embed/wAu21JaOYf0ra5
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
How Can You Help?
Presenter Benefits Plus:
- Exclusive! Headline Sponsorship at “Have A Heart” & all 2015 Major Events and coverage. (That’s 1 major event monthly min. for a full calendar year – guaranteed!)
- Guaranteed Media Coverage – Calendar Year 2015 recognition during all on-air TV interviews, radio, social media and more!
- Full-page ad (5.5”x 8.5”) in the “Have A Heart” program w/ back-cover positioning.
- Exclusive Stage Sponsor – Co. may provide 2 verticals and 1 banner for display.
- Speaking opportunity (3 min optional)
- 12 tkts to event
Interested? Contact Us:
Matchmaker Benefits Plus:
- Event Presenter for “Have A Heart” & 2015 Major Events. See: 2015 Annual Events Calendar
- 6 months of coverage (Feb 2015 – Aug 2015) including Broadcast (Radio), Web (Logo on Event & Organization Website, social media coverage before and after “Have A Heart”) and Print.
- 1/2 ad (2.75” x 4.25”) in the “Have A Heart” event program with prominent center-fold positioning.
- Company may provide 1 vertical stand and 1 banner to be displayed at the “Have A Heart” Check-In/Registration table.
- 10 tkts to the event
Interested? Contact Us:
Bachelor Sponsor benefits plus:
- Acknowledgement at as a Major Sponsor at “Have A Heart” & 2015 Major Events. See: 2015 Annual Events Calendar (may include logo on signs, in the event program, etc.)
- 3 months of coverage (Feb 2015 – Aug 2015) including Web (Logo on Event & Organization Website, social media coverage before and after “Have A Heart”) and Print.
- Complimentary quarter-page ad (Business Card size) in the “Have A Heart” event program with prominent positioning.
- Company and its banner to be prominently displayed at the “Have A Heart” Meet The Bachelors & Bachelorette’s Table.
- Six (6) tickets to the event
Road To The Raffle Benefits Plus:
- 1 month of free advertising including Web (Logo on Event & Organization Website, social media coverage before and after “Have A Heart”) and Print. (June 2015; logo to be provided by Sponsor)
- Acknowledged sponsorship for 2015 W.A.G.S. 4 Kids events and coverage.
- Logo on “Have A Heart” event website, & Organization Website, social media coverage for both “Have A Heart” and 10th anniversary events.
- Acknowledgement in the “Have A Heart” event program in large font.
- Company banner to be displayed at the “Have A Heart” event.
- 4 tkts to event
- Name on “Have A Heart” website & all social media coverage.
- Acknowledgement in “Have A Heart” event program.
- Special name badge for representative(s) highlighting sponsor designation
- 2 tkts to the event
FEATURE YOUR BUSINESS IN OUR EVENT PROGRAM!